Housing for Cerebral Palsy adults - Maple Community Services

Housing for Cerebral Palsy Adults

Cerebral Palsy NDIS

Your questions on housing for Cerebral Palsy adults answered

Finding the right housing for adults with cerebral palsy means ticking a lot of boxes. Suitable living arrangements often need to be tailored to meet specialised considerations for the comfort, safety and independence of each participant. 

Maple offers many housing options with the help of Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA). Our NDIS housing options range between group homes, shared accommodation and private housing because we recognise that each of our clients has their own unique needs, preferences and goals to work towards.

Our offerings are as diverse and flexible as you are, whether it’s a home with 24/7 support or one that allows for more independence with occasional assistance. We are committed to finding you the right fit, ensuring you share your space with compatible housemates in an environment that feels like home.

Are you or a loved one eligible for NDIS funding?

NDIS Home support for cerebral palsy adults

With the help of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Maple offers specialised housing solutions across Australia. We cater to the specific needs of adults with cerebral palsy with a purpose of creating comfortable, safe and nurturing living spaces for you to call home. They are designed to be accessible and open plan and can include features such as wheelchair-friendly layouts, assistive technology and on-site support from our team of professionals.

Cerebral palsy housing assistance

Maple offers various forms of support to help participants with cerebral palsy to find suitable housing. We also help you to facilitate your funding for home modifications, assist you in locating accessible accommodation in your preferred area and can also offer our support navigating the rental market.

Cerebral palsy home care

Home care services are known as supported independent living (SIL) under the NDIS. These services allow participants to live independently in their own homes while receiving assistance where they need it. This can range from support with household tasks and personal care to support in the community and development of important life skills.

What housing options are there for cerebral palsy adults?

For adults with cerebral palsy living in Australia, Maple Community Services offers a variety of housing options across the country. When you work with us, we can carefully assess your or your loved ones’ situation to find the perfect housing that caters to your unique needs. 

Our intention is to connect you to our own personal sanctuary, a comfortable place to help you enhance your standard of living and increase your independence wherever you choose to call home. 

Assisted living for young adults with cerebral palsy

Our assisted living facilities provide an independent living option for young adults with severe cerebral palsy symptoms. Under this option you may decide to live in a private apartment or shared housing with a structured environment and tailored support for cerebral palsy.

This option offers a blend of independence and support with the help of Supported Independent Living and Specialised Disability Accommodation funding under the NDIS. These facilities provide personal care services, community activities, and support with daily living tasks, while allowing residents to enjoy their own space.

Cerebral palsy group home

Our group homes and shared housing options offer a warm, community-oriented living solution for adults with cerebral palsy, providing a nurturing space they can truly call home. These homes are designed to encourage a supportive environment, equipped with shared spaces that enable social interaction and a vibrant communal life. Situated conveniently close to local amenities, they promote active community engagement. 

Our dedicated support staff are always on hand to assist with daily needs and provide personalised care. Our goal is to create a harmonious balance between offering necessary assistance and encouraging autonomy. They are ideal for participants who require a moderate to high level of support ensuring every resident feels at home and part of a supportive community.

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) 

For those with more significant and higher support needs, the NDIS can provide Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA). This level of accommodation includes specially designed or modified homes that cater to participants with complex needs. 

SDA funding is separate from other NDIS supports and is only allocated to participants who meet specific eligibility criteria. Whatever housing option you decide we can also facilitate shared support ratios with other clients.

Maple has a variety of housing options across Australia so feel free to browse our current vacancies across New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Victoria. Reach out to an advocate on our team today so we can help you assess your situation and find the perfect accommodation for you.

How much funding can you get from NDIS?

The Maple Commitment

Here at Maple, we are committed to achieving your goals! Providing Support is the backbone of our purpose, we listen and act in realtime, and we empower our community through equal opportunities. It is our focus on building relationships with each and every one of our individuals, that sets us apart from the rest.

Enquire Today

Whether its a query about the services we provide, or just a general enquiry, we would love to hear from you!